Family Law

  • Separation Agreements
  • Judicial Separation
  • Divorce Proceedings – on consent

Employment Law

  • Unfair Dismissal Claims
  • Wrongful Dismissals
  • Employment Injunctions
  • Holiday and Notice Claims
  • Drafting Contracts of Employments
  • Health Safety
  • Redundancy
  • Transfer of Undertakings
  • Equality and Discriminating
  • Maternity Rights.


  • Buying and Selling your Property
  • Re-mortgaging
  • Investment Properties
  • Tenancy Agreements
  • Landlord and Tenant Disputes
  • Private Residential Tenancies Board
  • Sale, Purchase and Lease of Commercial Property


  • Personal Injury*
  • Road Traffic Accidents*
  • Injunction Applications
  • Landlord and Tenant Disputes
  • Disputes in relation to Administration of Estates
  • Breach of Contract.

Wills and Probate

  • Drafting Wills
  • Probate
  • Application for Grant of Probate
  • Application for Letters of Administration (Intestate)
  • Succession Act, 1965 – Rules of Intestacy
  • Family Arrangements
  • Disputes in relation to Estates

Commercial Law

  • Share Sale and Purchase Agreements
  • Partnership Agreements
  • Commercial Contracts and Agreements
  • Agency Agreements
  • Franchise and Distribution Agreements
  • Licensing
  • Intellectual Property
  • Company Formation
  • Company Secretarial Service

Enduring Power of Attorney

  • An Enduring Power of Attorney, also known as a ‘Living Will’, allows you appoint a member of your family or other trusted person to act as your Attorney in the event that you become mentally incapacitated. The powers granted to your Attorney may be broad or may be limited to a very specific purpose.

*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement